Cisco Certified Network Associate Security- CCNAS
About the Course:
This course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure. It focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples. It is the first step for individuals wishing to obtain their CCNP Security certification. In addition, the National Systems Security (INFOSEC) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) recognizes the Cisco CCNA Security courseware meets CNSS 4011 training.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for
- Network Security Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Network Security Support Engineer.
- Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Perimeter Security
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview